Tantric Experiences in The City of London
London is such a beautiful, cosmopolitan city, with constant action. It is the place that will always offer you something new, no matter how many times you have visited it. Something will always surprise you, you will always say that you have not visited everything, you will always want to come back and discover it sooner. It is the city that brings together millions of people, coming from all over the world, every man with his story. Tourists, businessmen, locals, young people, old people and children, all bringing life to the city that seems never to sleep.
The City of London is the oldest neighborhood in England and is the financial district of the city. Here you can visit some of London’s most important landmarks such as Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. It is a place where British Crown jewels are kept. The City of London is also home to important churches such as St Paul’s Cathedral, built by Christopher Wren.
Objects from the city’s ancient period, discovered through archaeological excavations, are on display at the London Museum. The City of London also hosts much more modern buildings such as the Lloyds building, Swiss Re building known as “The Gherkin” or The Shard a very tall skyscraper, also known as The Shard of Glass. Tourists can find out many interesting things about the history of money at the Bank of England Museum.
City of London Attractions:
- Tower of London– It is the place with the largest historical significance for England. The tower was built by William the Conqueror around 1066 and has survived more than 900 years, being besieged several times, but never conquered. Anne Boleyn was executed in the Tower of London, Guy Fawkes was interrogated, and Richard II and Elizabeth I of England were imprisoned here.
- St. Paul’s Cathedral– The largest and most famous of the many churches in London – and, without a doubt, one of the most spectacular cathedrals in the world – St. Paul’s Cathedral is on the site of a Roman temple. In the crypt beneath the cathedral are buried historical personalities of the United Kingdom.
- Tower Bridge– It is a famous mobile bridge over the River Thames. More than 100 years ago, this bridge was built in the Victorian era, which has become one of the most important and well-known tourist attractions in London.
- Leadenhall Market– It’s a beautiful covered market in The City of London
- Millennium Bridge– Is the first bridge built after the Tower Bridge era. The high-tech architect Norman Foster, the same architect who designed London City Hall and the inner courtyard of the British Museum, is responsible for the build-up and the invoking design. The bridge connects St. Paul’s Cathedral by Tate Modern.
- Bank of England– Where the Bank of England Museum is located.
- Lombard Street– Is a very old banking center. In the past, the loan sharks from Lombardy were doing their businesses here.
- The Museum of London
- Dr. Johnson House Museum– Is the place where Samuel Johnson (1709-1784) compiled, in 1755, Dictionary of English Language.
- Middle Temple– Middle Temple Hall and Middle Temple Lane are located here, is the former headquarters of the Knights Templar.
- Royal Courts of Justice
- The Old Curiosity Shop– is a store that is said to have inspired the writer Charles Dickens.
The Finest Tantric Massage in The City of London
The mix of a sensual massage and tantric massage can be the way in which professionals choose to re-energize themselves after a long, stressful day at work in the city.
Available in sessions of 60, 90, and 120 minutes Aphrodite London Tantric massage sessions are exclusive services, intended for the most city gentlemen but also for the city ladies!
Our masseuses also love couples who choose to indulge and delight their senses with an erotic massage for couples!
Looking for a Tantric Massage in The City of London?
Whether or not you work in one of the business centres in The City of London you can opt for the tantric massage services offered by the splendid Aphrodite London Tantric masseuses., both for incall services in our luxurious parlour locations and for outcall massage in your comfortable hotel room. We respect your time and therefore our therapists will always be punctual and friendly, and thehigh level of tantric training will guarantee an unforgettable tantric massage experience.
The amazing body to body massage sessions offered by our beautiful masseuses are loaded with sensuality and eroticism, the main benefit being a complete re-energization by flooding your body with the most intense sensory waves!
Young, sophisticated and very educated, attentive to the needs of clients, we choose only masseuses who deserve to work with us! Once you meet her smile in the massage room, you will be convinced that you have made the right choice! Their only gold is that the next hours that you will spend together will be the best you have ever experienced! Then you can have a lovely assisted shower and you will be ready to go back to the high pressure lifestyle of The City of London!
Contact Aphrodite London Tantric today on 07404 681 945 for the ultimate tantric massage experience!